September 20, 2022 8:00 AM
Smart advertising screens are becoming the new standard for modern smart cities. Equipped with cameras and sensors, advertisers can customize and refresh content on the fly, while engaging and targeting audiences like never before.
1. Training a machine learning model to detect faces in real-time.
2. Running web applications locally on the Seeed reComputer, powered by NVIDIA’s Jetson platform.
3. Enabling AIoT by connecting any device to the cloud over cellular with Soracom's Onyx LTE modem.
4. Counting people and measuring the time of exposure.
5. Automatically refreshing the displays while deploying “on-device anonymization” techniques using edge machine learning.
Nicolas Lesconnec: Head of Strategic Partnerships at Soracom
Elaine Wu: Edge AI Marketing & Partnerships at Seeed Studio
Louis Moreau: DevRel Engineer at Edge Impulse
This Vision Systems Design webinar will explore the role machine vision plays a key role in smart factories, where automated manufacturing lines will be able to self-adjust to maximize quality, output, and profitability.
Don't miss Edge AI Vision Alliance's virtual workshop to learn how the Sony Spresense and Edge Impulse's FOMO object detection algorithm make a compelling combination for computer vision workloads.