August 24, 2022 11:00 AM
Edge Impulse and BrainChip have partnered to bring the power of neuromorphic computing to all developers. Join us for an early look at the capabilities available for the Edge Impulse + BrainChip integration, and learn how to build and deploy efficient BrainChip Akida Neuromorphic models using Edge Impulse platform.
1. The no-code data ingestion, algorithm development, and embedded Akida deployment tools allow for rapid prototyping and validation of Edge ML algorithms with custom data.
2. Meet Akida, the leading platform that enables energy efficient, low memory, and high performance deployments, compared with traditional CPU and accelerated AI hardware.
3. MetaTF library (via deployment option) for existing projects to be quickly converted to Akida SNN’s (with the above benefits, and low-to-no-code path)
4. Quantization aware training ensures that model remain accurate after conversion.
5. Edge Impulse Linux CLI and its integration with the Akida runtime allows for rapid performance testing with real world data.
Todd Vierra - Director Customer Engagement - BrainChip
Nikunj Kotecha - Solutions Architect - BrainChip
David Schwartz - User Success Engineer - Edge Impulse
This Vision Systems Design webinar will explore the role machine vision plays a key role in smart factories, where automated manufacturing lines will be able to self-adjust to maximize quality, output, and profitability.
Don't miss Edge AI Vision Alliance's virtual workshop to learn how the Sony Spresense and Edge Impulse's FOMO object detection algorithm make a compelling combination for computer vision workloads.